To become a member of the Royal’s simply download and complete the Membership form and then either email back to the club or send it to us in the mail.
The Royals accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Debit, cheques and cash.
Curling fees for the 2019/2020 season are as follows:
- Thursday Night Men’s – $510.00
- Tuesday Night Mixed – $510.00
- Wednesday Women’s – $510.00
- Friday Night Mixed – $500.00
- Sunday Night Mixed – $500.00
- Monday Night Open – $470.00
- Monday Doubles – $300.00 (New day)
- Additional Night Fee – $230.00
The above fees include HST, Prize Fund Fee, and OCA fees. If you are are curling in a second league, you will pay the fee for the higher priced league plus the additional night fee.
Other Curling fees:
- Spare Fee – $200.00 (this fee is payable if you are not already curling in any league but wish to spare)
- Practice Ice – $150.00 (this fee is payable if you are not already curling in any league but wish to use the open practice ice – sparing is not allowed)
Lockers are available to rent for $50.00.
As well as your curling fees, members are also required to pay an initiation fee. This fee was introduced prior to the start of the 2001/2002 season. Paying the Initiation fee ($600.00) in full, in effect makes the member a part-owner of the Royals. Members are entitled to vote at club meetings; to hold a position on the Board of Directors of the club and if the club is ever sold, General Members will share in the proceeds of the sale.
New members have the option to pay the Initiation Fee in full or over a 10-year period.
Certain members will not be required to become General Members: Owner Members, Senior Members (65 or older on June 30, 2019), full-time students under 25 years old, Social Members, and Spares.
Should you have any questions about any of the fees listed, please contact Bill McAnally (General Manager) at the club